• Easily Help Promote Prater’s Mill Country Fair
• Links updated December, August and October
• Links Download MS Word Format
• Additional Content, Photos, Logos & Copy Available
• Exhibitor/Entertainment Info Here early October
• Advise Missing Content, Incorrect/Broken Links
• All Details Subject to Change Without Notice
• Media Sponsor/Trade Opportunities Available
• Advertising Requesters Send:
Best Nonprofit Rates, Specs, IO & CRA Deadlines, Proposal, Press Kit to pr email or via form
Photo Credit: Mitch Talley,
Whitfield County Communications Director
DALTON, GA – Stories of early Whitfield County families will be featured at the Prater’s Mill Country Fair, Saturday and Sunday, October 8 and 9, near Dalton, Georgia. Shown left to right are former Whitfield County Commissioner Harold Brooker (seated), Judson Manly (seated), Mike Manly (standing), Billie Prater (seated) and Teresa Burse (standing).
Hosted by the Prater’s Mill Foundation on the second weekend in October, Prater’s Mill Country Fair Fundraising Event features a working Munson and Meadows mills, live entertainment, kids’ activities, over 160 artisans and the best Southern food this side of Heaven.
Open 9:00-6:00 on Saturday and 9:00-5:00 on Sunday.
Adults $10 cash only. ATM available before gate.
Children 12 and under, Military ID, Parking & Shuttle – all free.
Large wheel strollers, casual dress, comfy shoes – Strongly Urged!
Located 5845 Georgia Highway 2, Dalton, Georgia 30721