Crafter Information Highlights
- May not bring the work of others.
- No co-op merchandise allowed.
- Fair Trade items are not allowed.
- All items must be original, hand-made of natural materials by you.
- No resale items allowed – even it you have enhanced them.
- No plastic – except where needed in packaging.
- Work is not judged. No awards given.
- Only items submitted that have been approved by selection committee are allowed.
- We do follow the Indian Arts & Crafts Act of 1990. If you sell as “native made,” you will have to show/have your certificate on hand. Otherwise items have to be presented as native inspired.
- Booth subletting, in whole or in part, is not allowed.
- Application Fee is non-refundable and does not apply towards booth fee.
- Advise reading all information before submitting application.
- Artists should display original work with no more than 65% reproductions.
- Items made from kits or products bought and assembled are not allowed.
- Craft booth fee is $125 (single); no commission or jury fees.
- Regular power is an additional $10. Amperage is limited and not guaranteed.
- DO NOT send booth fee until you receive an RSVP Invitation & Registration form.
- Items made from commercial molds are also disqualified unless they have been hand-painted with original designs, like “China-painting”.
Print application forms are designed to allow completion using Acrobat prior to printing.
USPS mailed items will delay receipt & processing until next trip to the Dalton Office (once each month Nov. Dec., March, May, June, July & August).