Please fill out an application either online or use our PDF Form. The cost to apply is $40 and must accompany the application along with a photo of your booth and at least 3 pictures of your work. The application fee is non refundable and cannot be applied to any other fees. Online applications will collect $40 from your PayPal account at the end of the form. Please be very specific describing your craft in the application. For example, “woodcraft” does not give us enough information. In our efforts to go green, we are emailing as much as possible. Please check the “preferred method of contact” on the forms.
The deadline to apply for the October show is July 15. Once accepted, the deadline to pay your booth fee is August 25. If you miss the July 15 deadline you may apply for the ‘Last Minute Waiting List’ in the event of any cancellations. Booth fee will be due immediately upon notification of acceptance.
If you are mailing your application please put your name, address and telephone number on the back of each photo and enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope FOR THEIR RETURN. Photos cannot be returned unless accompanied by a self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage. Enclose $40 application Fee (Check or Money Order made out to Prater’s Mill Foundation) and information on your work, newspaper articles, pictures from other shows, etc. Mail to: Prater’s Mill Country Fair, P.O. Drawer H, Varnell, GA 30756.
We limit the number of exhibitors in each craft. This strategy helps sales and makes a more interesting show. We try to let everyone know as soon as possible whether or not we will have a space for them. But we won’t start accepting new exhibitors until after May 1.
All crafts must be handmade of natural materials by you. NO PLASTIC WHATSOEVER! All items must be original work or handmade of natural materials by you. You may not bring the work of someone else. You can only bring items submitted and approved by selection committee.
• Artists should display original work with no more than 50% reproductions.
• We cannot accept articles made from kits, products bought and assembled, or crafts made from plastic.
• Items made from commercial molds are also disqualified unless they have been hand-painted with original designs, like “China-painting”.
• No commission of jury fee. DO NOT send booth fee until you are invited.
• Application Fee is $40, is non-refundable, and does not apply towards booth fee. Send this fee in with application.
• Space is 15′ x 15′ and is outside. No tables or other supplies are furnished.
• Electricity is limited, and there is a small additional fee.
• All crafts must be handmade of natural materials by you. NO PLASTIC of any kind!