Thank you for considering to exhibit at the Prater’s Mill Country Fair at the historic Prater’s Mill, an invitation-only festival, where all crafts must be handmade out of natural materials by the vendor and all food should fit into the Appalachian Country Fair theme.
To be considered, please complete an application form. Choose either Online or PDF download link at the bottom of this page to proceed. Include a photo of your booth, at least 3 photos of your work and 2 photos of you creating your work.
Please be very specific describing your craft on the application. For example, “woodcraft” does not give us enough information.
All crafts must be handmade of natural materials by you. NO PLASTIC WHATSOEVER! All items must be original work or handmade of natural materials by you. You may not bring the work of someone else. You can only bring items submitted and approved by selection committee.
• Application Fee is $40, is non-refundable, and does not apply towards booth fee. Send this fee in with application.
• All crafts must be handmade of natural materials by you. No plastic except where required in packaging is allowed.
• Artists should display original work with no more than 50% reproductions.
• We cannot accept articles made from kits, products bought and assembled, or crafts made from plastic.
• Items made from commercial molds are also disqualified unless they have been hand-painted with original designs, like “China-painting”.
• Crafter booth fee is $125 (single); no commission of jury fees. Power is an additional $10. DO NOT send booth fee until you are invited and a registration form is sent to you.